My favorite Free People shoes
I went to Dallas last weekend for a friend's wedding, and I got to visit with friends I hadn't seen in a while and I got to crash at my best friend's house (and sleep in her comfy guest bed that I am 100 percent obsessed with). It rained all day Sunday, so we decided to go shopping (of course). Shopping with my best friend is fun for obvious reasons, but it's especially fun because she goes all out when she goes shopping. She doesn't shop very often and instead goes on random sprees throughout the year. So, of course, I was thrilled to accompany her.
We dropped by Free People (where I got the most amazing top that I can't wait to share with y'all next week), and I fell in love with about a dozen pairs of shoes, so I decided to round up my favorites for you. A couple of them are currently on sale, one of them is a little pricey but so, incredibly adorable, and some are closet staples every lady must have!
1. Belize Flat Sandal, $49.90. Comes in three colors!
2. Mont Blanc Asymmetrical Sandal, $168. Seriously, so obsessed with these.
3. Marlo Sandal, $228. Limited sizes, so get them while you can.
4. Oaklyn Slide Sandal, $78. These would go with everything.
5. Marina Espadrille Sandal, $59.90. Comes in multiple colors. I love the coral for spring and summer!
6. Eclipse Open Toe Block Heel Sandal, $148. I love the slight heel on this one.
**BONUS: When you order through Nordstrom, you get free shipping and free returns!
Which is your fave? Any I missed? Let me know!